I was always wondering about my marriage where similar to two states movie many people think and asked me it’s a love marriage right but it was purely arrange marriage. I wish it would have been love marriage but it was all in God’s hands. From now where me from Hyderabad and she is from Jabalpur.
It all started with a proposal sent by my dad friend about shalini family and when I heard about this proposal I was not ready. I was really concerned how come this far proposal came to me and I started praying about this proposal. I heard that the girl was very spiritual keep God first in everything. I use to think and ask God is it really going to happen I mean our both lives are different languages are different if it is done under your will then how we will manage. I was waiting patiently for a God answer as well as I was on second thought whether to accept it or not.
We always know that God’s plan is different from us as we look in Jeremiah.
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11.
Whatever plans we make or schedule in our life it all depends on God how he will direct us. In my life the same thing happened my plans were different from God’s plan. He changed everything according to this timing. My parents were kept on asking me let me know your answer they are waiting for us but I was waiting patiently for God answer after taking some time and I got my answer I said Ok for marriage.
We decided to go and visit their place and It happened so suddenly and when I met her first time it was like love at first sight. I was just staring at her beautiful face and I said yes your are mine. Then numbers exchanged we were talking on phone everyday instead of taking all nonsense we started praying together. The first step we did in our relationship is keeping God first. We started praying everyday for each other, for families, for arrangements, etc. God’s favor was all over us.
If you think about marriage the only question come in our mind is money. We started praying for money and for arrangements. God answered our prayers and gave us sufficient money for marriage.
In our lives we do some mistakes knowingly that it is not good for us I did that same mistake God provided enough for both families to make it simple and grand but I was preparing myself to do according to my will and messed up few things before marriage. I was so worried that things were not going well. I was crying and praying for things to happen then one day before my marriage I realised that we can’t do things which is not according to God’s will and I repented asked forgiveness for what I have done. After that moment I kept trusting God and I submitted everything in God hands and he made everything beautiful in my life. My marriage event went so well in God’s presence never imagined that it will come so perfectly and beautiful.
It’s been 6 months to my marriage now still the same love and caring we had for each other and we share the same love to our both families. No matter whatever situations we go through God is always there to protect us.
My life totally changed by taking one step by keeping God first. After marriage I was still wondering how we will adjust with both families and relatives. If we check in the Bible in 1 Corinthians.
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away”. “1 Corinthians”
No matter what situations you are going through whether it may be in relationships, health issues, financially, or any other thing don’t be scared but giving your burdens to God. He is a God of faith he loves his people. He loves when people come to him with burdens. When you trust in God don’t keep any second thought in your mind. Still I go through some tough situations but I keep my faith in God.
Satan will try to always divert your mind and make you scared by creating chaos in your life in that situation always remember of God promises. As it says in the Bible
“Deuteronomy 31:6, Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; “He will never leave you nor forsake you.”
10 LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN HELP BRING PEACE INTO YOUR HOME AND LIFE:
- Speak kindly.It’s amazing how a little kindness goes a long way to setting the tone for the home.
- Gather regularly. For meals. For prayer. To simply hang out with each other. Enjoy your togetherness.
- Laugh readily. Joke and play. Be ready to have a good time with one another. Lighten one another’s load with a good laugh.
- Work cheerfully. It seems there’s always a job to be done. So why not make the most of it? Do all things without complaining and disputing.(Phil. 2:14).
- Give generously. Of your time and your possessions. The home is a place full of all kinds of giving opportunities.
- Forgive quickly. Don’t waste time nursing a grudge. Let it go right away and get on with a loving relationship.
- Hug freely. Give your little ones a squeeze. Wrap your arms around your big kids. Your spouse could probably use one too!
- Pray frequently. Ask God to bring peace into your home. Lift up the needs of the day. Seek Him for wisdom when you’re stumped (or even when you’re not).
- Cheer loudly. Let your family know you’re behind them. All the way. Offer your enthusiastic support. Who doesn’t need to hear a warm cheer now and then?
- Love genuinely. Seems obvious, I know. But sometimes we forget how powerful love can be in our home. And above all things have fervent love for one another, for ‘”love will cover a multitude of sins.’” (I Pet. 4:8)
3 WAYS TO EXPERIENCE GOD’S LOVE
- Hanging Out in His Word.
- Speaking & Praying His Word.
- Singing His Word.
If you follow these things in your daily routine life you will have a peaceful life. I’m very thankful to God for changing my life and also I’m very thankful to my families, relatives and friends who always supported me and trusted me in my trouble times.
Finally, this is my version of saying. All say that Marriages are made in Heaven I used to think but when I realised. Yes, Marriages are made in heaven because Heaven is in our Heart where two hearts become one soul that is where God’s heaven is created in us. If we keep our heaven purely then God will never leave us.
Source: For The Family