- Last week Monday: I had small stitches from self harm due guilt and unforgiveness -> opening for the devil to test and taunt me.
- Friday: overwhelmed and I had stitches again. Overwhelmed because the devil had space to enter my life and taunt me because I had allowed it.
- This week I went to a Christian youth conference – new lease of life, no longer suicidal. I now know that I must build my life on gold, silver and precious stones so that when there is a fire and I am tested, instead of burning I will be refined and made pure in my faith. -> strength.
- Forgiveness is an act of obedience toward God which then leads to rewards. For me this was speaking in tongues and sharing my testimony to help others.
- When we forgive we are set FREE from that burden and can walk with God. There is no opening for the devil to come in and test us.
- Mark 11:25
‘And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses’