My mother who works for the NHS started having Corona Virus symptoms 2+ weeks ago. She suffered from muscle pains, temperature, fevers and lack of appetite. During this time I was repeatedly praying for her as she still had to work even with symptoms but she got less shifts. Now, due to the grace of God she is feeling much better and is recovering nicely. The things she did to reduce the symptoms were:
- Drink hot water with lemon, honey and ginger 2+ times a day
- Exercise and do stretches everyday to relieve muscle pain
- Only took paracetamol and lemsip
- Put essential oils in hot water and placed her head over the water with a towel for 15 minutes 2 times a day
- Took cold, lukewarm showers and wore breathable clothes when going to bed to aid temperatures
- Kept Hydrated
- Rested and slept
Everybody is different but I just wanted to give faith to those who may have it or know someone who has it. It can get better and there are thousands of people who have recovered. I’m praying for everyone out there in this stressful time.
Just wanted to thank God and give praise to Him and spread hope.