“for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.”- Acts 4:20 NASB
Why this Christian testimony site? A meaningful life experience can never be taken away from a person. After reflecting on events in our lives in which we believe God was working, we felt compelled to create this forum for Christians to share their own experiences. Hearing how God has interacts with people inspires believers and enlightens non-believers.
You’ll read stories from Christian ministers, missionaries and people from all walks of life who have a genuine experience with Jesus Christ to proclaim. We believe all testimonies approved for publication on TestimonyShare.com to be honest accounts of actual human experiences. But, we make no guarantees about the veracity of these accounts. The views expressed in these testimonies are those of the contributing authors and not necessarily ours. We endeavor to publish only testimonies that are compatible with sound scriptural doctrine.
Add Your Testimony
We are excited about hearing new testimonies about God’s grace, love and power so we can share them with you. We endeavor to publish the most authentic Christian testimonies that we discover from well-known Christian personalities, visitors and people we know personally. If you have a Christian testimony that you would like to share with our readers, please feel free to submit using the guidelines below. We will review all testimonies before considering them for publication.
Rules for Posting Testimonies
- The testimony glorifies God.
- The testimony is in accordance with sound scriptural doctrine.
- The testimony is your personal experience and true in your honest belief. In some cases, we may consider a second hand account that is non-personal. We encourage you to use specifics to corroborate your story. But, at the same time, be wary of posting info that you think others may want kept private.
It goes without saying submissions containing offensive material or spam will not be accepted. TestimonyShare.com reserves the right to reject any submission if we so decide. You retain the copyright for your testimony. Opinions expressed in testimonies are those of the author and not necessarily those of Testimony Share.
What if you don’t see your testimony published? Sometimes it can take a week or so to review and publish your testimony. We don’t publish all testimonies because sometimes they need a little work more work or clarification. If you don’t see your testimony or have technical trouble with the site, contact us.
- Salvation – Testimonies about how people have had their lives made whole by Jesus Christ.
- Deliverance – Christian testimonies about deliverance from drugs, alcohol, sex addiction, or demon possession.
- Relationships – Christian relationship testimonies including family, marriage, young adults.
- Healing – Christian testimonies about physical and mental healing.
- Conversion – Testimonies about people who have converted to Christianity from another religion or way of life.
- Martydom – Testimonies about Christians who have given their lives for Jesus.
- Missions – Christian testimonies experienced by missionaries.
- Prayer – Christian prayer experiences.
Comments on Testimonies
We like giving visitors a chance to respond and discuss Christian testimonies. Just as with posting a testimony, there are some basic rules we ask you to follow. Otherwise, your comments will not appear.
- Don’t post testimonies in comments. Please register and submit a testimony as a post so that your testimony will appear on a separate page on which users may respond.
- Leave comments that are in good taste and do not offend the audience or endorse any kind of philosophy involving hate, racism, bigotry, misogyny, etc.
- We prefer that you not leave email addresses or personal names or information in the body of your comments.
- Don’t leave promotional links to other sites in comments.
- TestimonyShare.com is not intended for publishing rants or gossip or conspiracy theories. Make sure your comments edify.
- Do your best to use correct English grammar and spelling. Don’t use all caps when commenting.
- Please do not make factually inaccurate statements about world history, religion, science, etc. We don’t publish comments that contain information that we know to be false. If you don’t know whether it’s true, don’t state it as true.
Scriptures About Testifying
He who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. -1 John 5:10a, RSV
And with great power the apostles gave their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all. -Acts 4:33, RSV
But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may accomplish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. – Acts 20:24, RSV
And he commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that he is the one ordained by God to be judge of the living and the dead. – Acts 10:42, RSV
Where Else Can I Share My Testimony?
We recommend The 3:15 Project, an interdenominational Christian ministry that partners with local churches and ministries to ignite the power of story. 315 leverages video testimonies as a tool for relational evangelism.
Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on TestimonyShare.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TestimonyShare.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TestimonyShare.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TestimonyShare.com’s web site are provided “as is”. TestimonyShare.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TestimonyShare.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TestimonyShare.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TestimonyShare.com’s Internet site, even if TestimonyShare.com or a TestimonyShare.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TestimonyShare.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TestimonyShare.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TestimonyShare.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TestimonyShare.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TestimonyShare.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TestimonyShare.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TestimonyShare.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Effective date: May 25th, 2018
Testimony Share (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://testimonyshare.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Website URL
- Cookies and Usage Data
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When a user submits a question or comment through our contact form at https://testimonyshare.com/contact/ we may keep the contact form submissions for a limited time for customer service purposes. We do not use the information submitted through the contact form for marketing purposes.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Use of Data
Testimony Share uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Testimony Share may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Testimony Share
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Email and Newsletter Management Services
Testimony Share uses AWeber to allow visitors the option of subscribing to receive testimonies by email. Users may subscribe via the widget and unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within each eamil. For more information about AWeber’s privacy features, visit:
How Long We Retai Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on Testimony Share, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Our Service does not market to anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not attempt to collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://testimonyshare.com/contact/