“for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.”- Acts 4:20 NASB
Why this Christian testimony site? A meaningful life experience can never be taken away from a person. After reflecting on events in our lives in which we believe God was working in like salvation and the journey to find a suitable mate, we felt compelled to create this forum for Christians to share their experiences. Hearing experiences of how God has interacts with people inspires believers and enlightens non-believers.
You’ll read stories from Christian ministers, missionaries and people from all walks of life who have a genuine experience with Jesus Christ to proclaim. We believe all testimonies approved for publication on TestimonyShare.com to be honest accounts of actual human experiences. But, we make no guarantees about the veracity of these accounts. The views expressed in these testimonies are those of the contributing authors and not necessarily ours. We endeavor to publish only testimonies that are consistent with sound scriptural doctrine.
Add Your Testimony
We are excited about hearing new testimonies about God’s grace, love and power so we can share them with you. We endeavor to publish the most authentic Christian testimonies that we discover from well-known Christian personalities, visitors and people we know personally. If you have a Christian testimony that you would like to share with our readers, please feel free to submit using the guidelines below. We will review all testimonies before considering them for publication.
Rules for Posting Testimonies
- The testimony glorifies God.
- The testimony is in accordance with sound scriptural doctrine.
- The testimony is your personal experience and true in your honest belief. In some cases, we may consider a second hand account that is non-personal. We encourage you to use specifics to corroborate your story. But, at the same time, be wary of posting info that you think others may want kept private.
It goes without saying submissions containing offensive material or spam will not be accepted. TestimonyShare.com reserves the right to reject any submission if we so decide. You retain the copyright for your testimony.
What if you don’t see your testimony published? Sometimes it can take a week or so to review and publish your testimony. We don’t publish all testimonies because sometimes they need a little work more work or clarification. If you don’t see your testimony or have technical trouble with the site, contact us.
- Salvation – Testimonies about how people have had their lives made whole by Jesus Christ.
- Deliverance – Christian testimonies about deliverance from drugs, alcohol, sex addiction, or demon possession.
- Relationships – Christian relationship testimonies including family, marriage, young adults.
- Healing – Christian testimonies about physical and mental healing.
- Conversion – Testimonies about people who have converted to Christianity from another religion or way of life.
- Martydom – Testimonies about Christians who have given their lives for Jesus.
- Missions – Christian testimonies experienced by missionaries.
- Prayer – Christian prayer experiences.
Comments on Testimonies
We like giving visitors a chance to respond and discuss Christian testimonies. Just as with posting a testimony, there are some basic rules we ask you to follow. Otherwise, your comments will not appear.
- Don’t post testimonies in comments. Please register and submit a testimony as a post so that your testimony will appear on a separate page on which users may respond.
- Leave comments that are in good taste and do not offend the audience or endorse any kind of philosophy involving hate, racism, bigotry, misogyny, etc.
- We prefer that you not leave email addresses or personal names or information in the body of your comments.
- Don’t leave promotional links to other sites in comments.
- TestimonyShare.com is not intended for publishing rants or gossip or conspiracy theories. Make sure your comments edify.
- Do your best to use correct English grammar and spelling. Don’t use all caps when commenting.
- Please do not make factually inaccurate statements about world history, religion, science, etc. We don’t publish comments that contain information that we know to be false. If you don’t know whether it’s true, don’t state it as true.
Scriptures About Testifying
He who believes in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. -1 John 5:10a, RSV
And with great power the apostles gave their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all. -Acts 4:33, RSV
But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may accomplish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. – Acts 20:24, RSV
And he commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that he is the one ordained by God to be judge of the living and the dead. – Acts 10:42, RSV
Where Else Can I Share My Testimony?
We recommend The 3:15 Project, an interdenominational Christian ministry that partners with local churches and ministries to ignite the power of story. 315 leverages video testimonies as a tool for relational evangelism.
Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on TestimonyShare.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TestimonyShare.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TestimonyShare.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TestimonyShare.com’s web site are provided “as is”. TestimonyShare.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TestimonyShare.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TestimonyShare.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TestimonyShare.com’s Internet site, even if TestimonyShare.com or a TestimonyShare.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TestimonyShare.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TestimonyShare.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TestimonyShare.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TestimonyShare.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TestimonyShare.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TestimonyShare.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TestimonyShare.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our TestimonyShare.com in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Emory and Suzana